This Easter, Easter Island will be re-discovered by thousands of adventurous slots players around the world! Two towering moai statues welcome explorers to our Pacific paradise, where every win triggers a respin with the winning symbol replacing either all high or low pay symbols. Hit a win line with either 4 or 5 symbols and your reels will grow up to 4 rows taller! To top it off - the sticky wilds on reels 2 and 4 always expand to cover the whole reel. You can expect your players to extend their stay on this mirthful and mana-filled mystery island
Symbol Swap Respin
Every winning spin in the base game triggers a respin (wins in respins don't trigger further respins). Respins always award the Symbol Swap feature to increase the potential win in the following way:
- If the winning symbols were low pay symbols, all the other low pay symbols are replaced with the winning symbol for the respin (the 3 other low pay symbols are replaced).
- If the winning symbols were high pay symbols, all the other high pay symbols are replaced with the winning symbol for the respin (the other 4 high pay symbols are replaced).
The Bet size cannot be changed during the respin. The symbol swap feature is activated before the respin reels stop.
Reels expand vertically in the Symbol Swap Respin in the following way:
- Hitting a 3 of a kind win in the base game awards no reel expansion (respin has 27 paylines)
- Hitting a 4 of a kind win in the base game awards 2 extra rows (respin has 65 paylines)
- Hitting a 5 of a kind win in the base game awards 4 extra rows (respin has 103 paylines)
If a player hits a 3 of a kind, 4 of a kind and 5 of a kind win in the base game, only the highest win awards a reel expansion. All the reels collapse to their regular size after the respin.
When wild symbols land on winning spins in both the base game and in any respin, they expand to cover the entire reel. Wilds that landed in winning base game spins are sticky for the Symbol Swap Respin and also expand to cover the full reel with the Expanding Reels feature.