Rate this Game!
Experience the thrill of Halloween like never before! Feel the suspense of the Wandering Reels and Jumbo Blocks!
Take a stab at the Trick or Treat Wheel Bonus! Win BIG with character-featured Free Spins! Make a daring escape in the Boogeyman Bonus. The prizes will leave you screaming!
Bonus Symbols Rules
- Bonus symbols can appear in any visible position
- A maximum of one bonus symbol will appear in the Wandering Reels area
- Bonus symbols do not pay
- The Wandering Reels are made up of a group of 3 reels that spin together.
- The Wandering Reels contain Jumbo Blocks, which are large high symbols that span the 3 reels.
- The Wandering Reels stop in 1 of 3 positions, shown to the right, which determines reels and lines played.
- On each Base Game spin, the position is chosen randomly.
- In Free Spins, the position of the Wandering Reels shifts to each position in order (from LEFT POSITION, the Wandering Reels will move to CENTER POSITION, then move to RIGHT POSITION, then move back to CENTER POSITION).
Trick or treat wheel bonus
- Triggered by 3 Bonus Symbols
- Each cash prize multiplies bet staked up to 10x
- Michael leads into the Boogeyman Bonus
- Landing on characters, except Michael, tirggers free spins awarding 9 free spins
- Player collects cash prizes until Boogeyman Bonus or Free Spins is won
Boogeyman bonus features
- Player picks to reveal cash prizes, which are combined with the multiplier
- Multiplier increases by 1 after a cash prize is revealed
- Finding all 10 cash prizes ends Boogeyman Bonus
- Finding a Stopper awards half bet and ends Boogeyman Bonus
- Immunities can be collected to block a single stopper from ending Boogeyman Bonus
Free spin features
- Characters on Trick or Treat Wheel Bonus trigger 9 Free Spins
- The character triggered on Trick or Treat Wheel is featured on reels
- Lines are determined by Wandering Reels
- Bets played are the same as in base game